Types of Financial Aid


Federal Work-Study Program (FWSP)
The FWS program allows the student to work on campus or off campus at designated sites to help meet his/her education expenses. A student can earn up to his/her FWSP award during the academic year. Expected earnings are NOT used toward the student’s institutional charges such as tuition and fees, books, etc. Available positions are listed in the Human Resources Office.  A FWSP award must be made by the ATC FAO to the student before seeking employment as an FWSP worker. Completion of the FAFSA is required to be considered for this program.
Institutional Employment
Institutional Employment allows students to work on campus without applying for financial aid. Limited jobs are available year round and are listed through the Human Resources Office.
fb tw

©2016 Aiken Technical College, 2276 J. Davis Highway, Graniteville SC 29829
(803) 593-9231

ATC welcomes Veterans Technical/Community College News