September Start Term begins September 8!
Aiken Technical College is offering a later staring term, September Start, designed for those who may have missed the fall registration deadlines, but who do not want to delay beginning their college education until the spring.
September Start (Term IV) begins September 8 and offers more than 10 classes, some of which are transferable to any South Carolina public college.
Both new and current students can register for September Start courses through September 5 by making an appointment with an advisor in ATC’s Enrollment Services Center. Tuition assistance is also available.
The September Start courses are:
- COL-103-416 College Skills
- CRJ-101-467 Introduction to Criminal Justice
- CRJ-110-469 Police Patrol
- CRJ-235-440 Practical Crime Scene Investigating
- ENG-101-457 English Composition I
- ENG-160-422 Technical Communications
- MAT-101-414 Beginning Algebra
- MAT-102-440 Intermediate Algebra
- PSY-201-667 General Psychology
- RDG-031-404 Developmental Reading
- RDG-032-404 Developmental Reading
- SOC-101-467 Introduction to Sociology
ATC’s Enrollment Services Center is located in ATC’s Ashley J. Little Administration Building (Building 100/200, 1st floor). The center’s hours are Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
ATC is located at 2276 Jefferson Davis Highway in Graniteville.
For more information, call 803-508-7263.