- If you are interested in working in a technical field, take a moment to review our curriculum:
- This is an opportunity you will want to investigate. No previous technical experience or training is required.
- What can the Technical Scholars Program do for you? It can …
- Provide you with free tuition and books, regardless of you or your parent’s income.
- Provide you with a good-paying, part-time job while you attend school full-time.
- Provide you with on-the-job experience in your field.
- Advance your education in your chosen field.
- Allow you to earn an associate’s degree in your field.
- After graduation, serve as an entry point to a good-paying job in the Aiken area.
- You can see the logos of some of the world-class companies that have participated in this program on this page. Of course there are a limited number of positions available each year. To apply for a position, or if you want additional information, contact the Technical Scholars Student Coordinator.
- Patsy Fields or Shareffa Harris
Technical Scholars Student Coordinator
||Aiken Technical College
||P.O. Drawer 696
||Aiken, SC 29802
||Patsy Fields: (803) 508-7278
Shareffa Harris: (803) 508-7420
||Patsy Fields: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shareffa Harris: email@example.com