VACANCY (POSITION) NUMBER: 2TEMSE14
RESPONSIBLE TO: Administrative Coordinator II
STATE CLASSIFICATION: N/A
LOCATION: Aiken Technical College, Aiken, SC
SALARY RANGE: $7.25 per hour
WORK SCHEDULE: 25 hours per week/5 week assignment
JOB DATE: July 2014
OPENING DATE: June 2, 2014
DEADLINE: June 6, 2014
The Enrollment Services Assistant is a temporary position that performs specialized customer service and clerical work for the Enrollment Services Center during peak registration periods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with serving as the first point of contact for customers of the Enrollment Services Center.
• Assist with answering phones, transferring calls, scheduling advising appointments, scanning, processing paperwork, and assisting with basic questions regarding the enrollment process and financial aid.
• Assist with registering students for Continuing Education classes.
• Provide information on program and admission requirements.
• Assist prospective students with the application process.
• Assist with call campaigns as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
High School diploma and one (1) year of customer service experience in an office environment required. Preferred candidates will have related experience working in an educational setting.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please apply online at www.jobs.sc.gov. Unofficial college transcripts are required for all degrees earned and may be attached to the online application, faxed (803-593-8203), emailed (email@example.com), or mailed (P.O. Drawer 696, Aiken, SC 29802). All application materials must be submitted by the closing date. The application must be completed including all current and previous work history and education. A resume may be attached, but not substituted for completing work history and education sections of the application. In lieu of higher education degree, please include high school history. International transcripts must be evaluated through World Education Services.
Aiken Technical College is an equal opportunity employer committed to having diversity throughout the College. Any requests for reasonable accommodation to apply for this position should be directed to Human Resources by calling 803-508-7497 or writing to the above address. Requests for accommodations must be made by the above-stated deadline.