VACANCY (POSITION) NUMBER: ADJT16
RESPONSIBLE TO: Dept Chair: Allied Health
STATE CLASSIFICATION: N/A
LOCATION: Aiken Technical College, Aiken, SC
SALARY RANGE: $24 - $30 per hour
WORK SCHEDULE: Part time, Monday – Friday
JOB DATE: Spring/Summer/Fall 2016
OPENING DATE: January 1, 2016
DEADLINE: Applications are accepted on a continuous basis for the adjunct pool
Assisting with didactic and clinical instruction of students enrolled in the Medical Assisting Program under the supervision of full-time faculty members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Instruction including hands on and theory, classroom management, and administrative tasks that may include reports, syllabus and lesson plan development.
• Prepare and/or maintain current course syllabi for course taught.
• Ensure that course is taught in accordance with the established syllabi.
• Recommend for approval adequate instructional materials for course.
• Recommend adequate laboratory facilities/equipment for assigned course.
• Supervision of students.
Associate’s degree and certification as a Medical Assistant with one (1) year experience in a physician’s office required.
Please apply online at www.jobs.sc.gov. Unofficial college transcripts are required for all degrees earned and may be attached to the online application, faxed (803-593-8203), emailed (email@example.com), or mailed (P.O. Drawer 696, Aiken, SC 29802). All application materials must be submitted by the closing date. The application must be completed including all current and previous work history and education. A resume may be attached, but not substituted for completing work history and education sections of the application. International transcripts must be evaluated through World Education Services.
Aiken Technical College is an equal opportunity employer committed to having diversity throughout the College. Any requests for reasonable accommodation to apply for this position should be directed to Human Resources by calling 803-508-7497 or writing to the above address. Requests for accommodations must be made by the above-stated deadline.