Adjunct Instructor Job Fair Set for January 10
Aiken Technical College’s Training & Business Development Department (TBDD) will host an Adjunct Job Fair on Wednesday, January 10 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the 700/800 Building in Rooms 803 A&B.
TBDD, also known as continuing education, is recruiting part-time adjunct instructors in the following areas:
- Industrial Maintenance (Electrical, Mechanical, Multicraft, Forklift Scissor Lift)
- Instrumentation & Control (PLC, CNC)
- Lean/Continuous Improvement
- Manufacturing Plant and Chemical Process & Operations
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Workplace Spanish
Those interested in a position must have at least a high school diploma and five years of experience in the program field.
For more information, contact Athena Freeman, Operations Manager, at (803) 508- 7361 or email@example.com.