Fall FAFSA Day: November 10 On-Site Session
Planning to attend college next fall? Join Aiken Technical College (ATC), University of South Carolina Aiken (UofSC Aiken), and the SC Commission on Higher Education (CHE) on Tuesday, November 10 for a Fall FAFSA Day on-site session.
In-person appointments are available from 4-7 p.m. on the ATC campus in the 700 building. Advance registration is required by visiting volunteersignup.org/XJYEA. Those signing up for in-person appointments are asked to bring no more than one guest. Masks are required and social distancing guidelines will be observed.
Financial aid staff from ATC and UofSC Aiken will be available to answer questions about financial aid and to assist with completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Attendees will need the below information to complete the 2021-22 FAFSA, which covers fall 2021 through summer 2022. Those who are dependent students will need to bring information for their parent(s)/guardian(s) as well.
- FSA ID to sign electronically (Create your FSA ID: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa)
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number (if you have one)
- Alien Registration number (if not a U.S. citizen)
- 2019 federal tax information or tax returns such as:
- W-2 information
- IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
- Foreign tax return
- Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Records of any untaxed income such as:
- Child support
- Interest income
- Veterans non-education benefits
- Information on other assets such as:
- Savings and checking account balances
- Investments, including stocks, bonds and real estate (not including the home in which you live)
- Business and farm assets
For more information about Fall FAFSA Days or the documents needed, please call (803) 508-7246 or email email@example.com.