Free FAFSA Assistance to be Provided During College Goal SC Event
Aiken Technical College will host its annual College Goal SC event on Saturday, Feb. 24 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Enrollment Services Center (100 Building).
Financial aid experts will be available to help those planning to attend college in fall 2018 complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Attendees can also get answers to their financial aid questions and learn about the different financial aid options available to college students.
Attendees do not have to be ATC students or plan to enroll at ATC. No appointment is necessary to attend.
What to Bring:
- Federal Student Aid ID (if you do not have one, visit https://fsaid.ed.gov)
- Social Security Number
- Alien Registration Number (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Most recent tax return information and other records of money earned (attendees may be able to transfer their federal tax return information into the FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
Dependent students should also bring the listed items for their parent(s) or guardian(s).
For more information about this free event, call (803) 508-7263 or email email@example.com.