Computer Game Design
Not only are computer games a major form of entertainment, they’re used in education, marketing, and media.
Our Computer Game Design Certificate teaches design and development concepts, preparing students for entry-level employment in game design and related fields.
Topics covered include
- game programming fundamentals
- game math and physics
- 2D and 3D graphics
The demand for web sites makes our Internet Programming Certificate a good one for students interested in programming and design.
Our students master the skills for:
- programming techniques to create, maintain, and troubleshoot web pages
- complex programming for E-commerce web sites
- dynamic content delivery from databases
- continual updates of web page layout