Having earned a degree, diploma, or certificate from Aiken Technical College, you are entitled to a lifetime membership.
The ATC Alumni Association will support the advancement, growth and development of the College and provide educational and leadership opportunities for future graduates. We envision the Alumni Association helping to provide scholarships, contributions for books and equipment essential to the needs of our students and the College.
The best part about becoming a member of the Alumni Association is that there are no membership dues. The Alumni Association simply asks members to make an annual contribution to support our projects. We hope to keep connected to our alumni via newsletters and an annual BBQ.
We also have some value added benefits for members. You can take advantage of the following discounts at local merchants and at ATC by showing your ATC Alumni Association Card:
- Member receive a 10% discount on registration fees up to a maximum of $80 for continuing education classes through Training & Business Development.
- 10% discount at Applebee's Whiskey Road Aiken. Does not include alcoholic beverages.
- 10% discount on services at Palmetto Tire & Brake Center 2355 Jefferson Davis Highway Warrenville. Does not include oil changes or purchase of tires.
- 10% discount at Dunkin Donuts - Richland Avenue or Aiken Regional Medical Services Locations Only - show them your ATC Alumni Card
- Discount Tickets to Carowinds!
- Discount tickets to Six Flags!
- 10% discount at Changes Day & Medical Spa, 2645 Whiskey Road, Suite 106A, Aiken, 29803 - show your ATC Alumni Card!
Application for Alumni Association Membership
All students who earn an Aiken Technical College degree, certificate or diploma automatically become members of the Aiken Technical College Alumni Association (ATCAA). There are no membership dues, but in exchange for ATCAA benefits, the association asks alumni to make an annual contribution to support ATCAA projects.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, please complete all fields (fields marked with * are required). If you have questions about this application or about how you can become more involved in your Alumni Association, please contact Mary Commons, Director, ATC Foundation at 803-508-7413 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect to receive your membership card in the mail in 30 days.