The Continuing Education Department courses are open to everyone and fill quickly! To register, students must:
- Be at least 16 years of age or have written permission from a parent or guardian and a school official if class is during regular school hours.
- Meet any prerequisite requirements.
- All ATC students must now demonstrate proof they are U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or lawfully present aliens before registering. Click here for the required form.
Students are encouraged to register at least five working days before a course is scheduled to begin.
Two Ways to Register
- Phone in with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard)
- In Person
Aiken Technical College
Enrollment Services Center
Tuition and Fees
- Courses have varying tuition and fees
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and purchase orders
- $13 parking/technology fee is included in the tuition
- Textbooks may be purchased at the ATC Bookstore
- Tuition is subject to change. Call (803) 508-7263 to confirm prices.
Students may pay by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, purchase order or payment plan.
Students may be eligible for financial aid through the following educational loan providers. Please contact these companies directly:
- Campus Door
www.campusdoor.com no financial aid available for non-credit (CE) courses
Attention military spouses! The military is offering $4,000 to spend on credit or non-credit career training! The Department of Defense is now offering up to $4,000 to military spouses who are interested in pursuing degree programs, licenses, or credentials leading to careers in high growth, high demand portable career fields. Eligible spouses should establish a MyCAA account by visiting the MyCAA web site and follow the steps online. Fort Gordon personnel may visit the Education Center and pick up an information packet from Mr. Al Crawford - (706) 791-7797 - about the options available.
- Wells Fargo Education Connection: Career Loan
www.wellsfargo.com no loans available for non-credit (CE) courses
- Funding may be available for qualified applicants through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA). Contact the WIA Representative at (803) 508-7481.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
All students withdrawing from a course or transferring to another course must notify Aiken Technical College three or more days before the course begins. Students withdrawing from a course three or more days before the course begins will receive an 85 percent refund of the course tuition. There is no refund for students dropping classes after this period has passed.
If the student chose the payment plan option and made only a 15% down payment at the time of registration they will not receive a refund. Applicable college fees are non-refundable.
Parking permits for attending class may be picked up at the Enrollment Services Center desk for the Training and Business Development Department, 100-200 Building. These are supposed to be mailed for a telephone registration.