Attend TUITION FREE this fall!
South Carolina residents pursuing a credential in a high-demand field at Aiken Technical College can now have their tuition covered by the Workforce Scholarships for the Future program. A South Carolina resident enrolled at ATC will save an average of $1,816*!
The program will also cover the enrollment and activity fee as well as the technology fee for an additional cost savings of $205*!
Take advantage of this opportunity and enroll now for the Fall 2022 semester! Term 1 classes start August 22. September Start classes begin September 6.
New, incoming students and current Aiken Technical College students receiving funding from the Workforce Scholarships for the Future program must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South Carolina resident
- Must pursue a credential in a high-demand field (See Eligible Programs section)
- New credit-seeking students must apply and be accepted to Aiken Technical College
- Credit-seeking students must also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the FAFSA Waiver Form
- Credit-seeking students must maintain a 2.0 grade point average.
- Must complete one of the following requirements:
- Be employed OR
- Take a financial literacy course offered through ATC OR
- Complete 100 hours of volunteering with a nonprofit or public service organization
Those eligible for the Workforce Scholarships for the Future program may be required to submit additional information upon registering for the Fall 2022 semester. Please check your ATC email or MyATC portal for more information.
*Savings are based on the average number of credit hours ATC students are enrolled in for the Fall 2021 semester and the 2021-2022 tuition and fees schedule. The scholarship will cover any tuition, required fees, and lab fees remaining after applying all other scholarships or grants. ATC required fees are the enrollment and activity fee and the technology fee. Funding from the Workforce Scholarships for the Future program is not refundable to the student. Recipients are responsible for covering the costs of other fees, supplies, books, and other education expenses. Other sources of financial aid and funding may be available to assist with additional costs. Visit the Financial Aid page for more information.