2017 Commencement Exercises
Aiken Technical College will have its 2017 Commencement ceremonies on Tuesday, May 9 at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. in the Gregg-Graniteville Student Activities Center gymnasium (900 building). The Commencement speaker will be Dr. Tim Hardee, president of the South Carolina Technical College System.
Business, computer technology, general education and nursing graduates will participate in the 3 p.m. ceremony. Allied health and technical education graduates will participate in the 7 p.m. ceremony.
Both ceremonies are open to the public. Tickets are not required for entry. A reception will be held in the courtyard immediately following each ceremony.
- Graduates participating in the Commencement ceremonies are required to attend rehearsal on Monday, May 8 at 11 a.m. in the gymnasium (900 building).
- On the day of graduation, graduates should arrive at the Student Activities Center at least one hour before their assigned ceremony. Graduates should make sure to check-in upon arrival. Volunteers will be present to prepare you for the processional.
- Graduates should wear business or business casual attire. Graduates should bring their cap and gown attire with them.
- Graduates will be able to take graduation photos starting at 1 p.m. in the 920 suite in the 900 building. Both individual and family photos are allowed. Graduates should check their ATC email for additional details and pricing. For more information, contact the ATC bookstore at (803) 508-7370.
- Guests needing special accommodations should email email@example.com.
For more information, contact the Office of Recruitment & Student Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.