Aiken Technical College is pleased to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as part of an on-going effort to provide financial transparency in state government. Accountability is the hallmark of a well-run government, and timely access to financial data is critical to accomplishing this goal.
Fiscal Year Check Registers
The college will post monthly check registers to this website by the tenth day of the month following the month end. ATC will maintain three years of check data going forward. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Identification number: check number
- Check Date: dd-mm-yy
- Transaction amount: actual cost of the item or service provided
- Vendor name/Payee: payee (employee names are redacted and replaced with “ATC Employee”)
- Category: General description of the item purchased or service provided
- Object: A more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Source: college funding source from which the item was purchased
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and the related payroll tax withholding, student refunds, and sales taxes paid to the Department of Revenue.
Fines and Fees Report
Proviso 117.70. (GP: Fines and Fees Report) In order to promote accountability and transparency, each state agency must provide and release to the public via the agency’s website, a report of all aggregate amounts of fines and fees that were charged and collected by that state agency in the prior fiscal year.