Aiken Technical College is a certified provider of American College Testing (ACT) Inc. testing and training. Services are available to students and residents of the CSRA. Please contact us to schedule your appointment. We are located in our new state-of-the-art facility in Building 700, Room 742.
Test Center services include:
- Academic Proctoring
- Other College Proctoring
- Workkeys assessments
- Computer-delivered certification and licensure tests for trades and professions
- Distance learning
Helpful Tips for Testing
- Valid photo ID is required for ALL testing. The current (valid) official photo ID must be issued by Aiken Technical College or city/state/federal government (such as driver's license, passport or student ID) on which both your first and last names and photo appear.
- You must leave enough time to complete your test before the Test Center closes. The Test Center closes precisely at the stated time.
- CLEP and DANTES tests cannot be started within 90 minutes of closing time. Please check Test Center operating hours.
- TEAS testing requires 3.5 hours. Please check Test Center operating hours.
- We are unable to accept cash on Saturdays. Please bring a check, money order or credit card for payment.
- Applicants wishing to take the College’s entrance exam (all or portion) must now provide their Student ID number. Please see Enrollment Center staff if you need assistance with determining your Student ID number prior to arriving in the Test Center.
- No personal items or electronic devices are allowed in the testing rooms.
Prohibited personal items include, but are not limited to: purses, backpacks, outerwear (coats, jackets, scarves, hoodies, hats, etc.), firearms, knives, weapons, briefcases, books, reading material, calculator, notebooks, umbrellas, pencils, pens, erasers, watches, and wallets. Keys, without any electronic or photographic component attached, must be stored with the test proctor on site or remain under the candidates chairs while testing. Head coverings of any kind are not allowed in the testing room unless it is being worn for religious or cultural purposes. You should let the proctor know at the time of your check-in if this is the case. The religious garment will be visually inspected before you are admitted into the testing room. Unless there is evidence that suggest that you are bringing another prohibited item into the testing room, you will not need to remove the garment for inspection. Once inside the testing room, the head covering MUST remain in full view at all times and may not be removed.
Prohibited electronic devices include, but are not limited to: cell phones, mp3 devices (iPods, etc.), mobile tablets (iPad, etc.), PDA organizers, cameras, recording devices, paging devices, etc.
Possession of these items will result in immediate failure of the test and removal from the test center.