ATC Manufacturing Certified (ATCMC) Program Information Session
Aiken Technical College will have an information session on Tuesday, Dec. 3 for its ATC Manufacturing Certified (ATCMC program). The session will be held at 6 p.m. in the amphitheater (700 building).
The program consists of 200 hours of state-funded training in the following areas:
- Quality Practices and Measurement
- Manufacturing Processes and Production
- Maintenance Awareness
Which lead to an MSSC Certified Production Technician certification.
The program will be held January 27 through April 21 with classes being held Monday through Thursday from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. each week.
Additional certifications awarded upon successful completion include:
- OSHA 10
- Yellow Belt Lean Training
Qualified applicants are residents of South Carolina and are looking to start a career in advanced manufacturing.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold at least a high school diploma or GED
- Earn silver or better on the WorkKeys/WIN tests
- Eligible to work in the US
- Selective Service registered (males only)
- Be committed to completing the program
*Supporting documentation required
For more information, contact Gail Counts at (803) 508-7405.