Continuing Education: Certified Tower Technician Course
The Certified Tower Technician course prepares students for entry-level wireless tower technician level one positions. The next course will be held December 6-18.
The certification consists of 120 hours of state-funded training in the following areas:
- Telecommunications Regulations and Standards
- Worksite Hazard Awareness
- Authorized Climber
- LTE Installation
- Basic Electricity
- First Aid/CPR
In addition, students will participate in tower climb activities to incorporate skills learned in the classroom setting.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a least a high school diploma or GED
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Be physically able to carry a body harness weighing 70 pounds
For more information or to apply, contact Kendall Carter at (803) 508-7365 or email@example.com.