Continuing Education: CPR/First Aid
This comprehensive course is taught in a dynamic, hands-on way with industry-leading curriculum and content from the experts in occupational first aid training. These courses provide the vital knowledge needed to respond to a medical emergency effectively and efficiently. With certification through the National Safety Council (NSC), participants will,
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
Who will benefit from this course?
- Emergency Response Teams
- Safety Personnel
- Individuals requiring CPR certification
- General public
For more information or to enroll, contact the Enrollment Services Center at (803) 508-7263 or visit the center in the Ashley J. Little Administration Building (100 Building).
This course is held on Friday, February 19, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The cost for this course is $99.
For additional information about certification, you can also visit,