Continuing Education: Retirement Planning Today
Retirement Planning Today® contains something for everyone. We address financial issues that pertain to the self-employed as well as employees of corporations and government agencies. The course is designed to teach you how to build wealth and align your money with your values to accomplish your goals in life. Whether you plan to retire 20 years from now or have just recently retired, the information you learn in this class can deliver rewards throughout your lifetime.
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create you own goals for a “successful retirement”
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during reitrement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
This course will be held on the dates and times listed below in room 803 A&B.
- Tuesday October 6 - October 13 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday October 7 - October 14 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The cost of this course is $59 with the option to purchase the textbook for an additional $25.
*Registered student may bring one guest at no additional charge; registered student and guest will share one book. A second book may be purchased for an additional $25