Continuing Education: Retirement Planning Today
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create you own goals for a “successful retirement”
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during reitrement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
This course will be held on the dates and times listed below in room 803 A&B.
- Tuesday October 6 - October 13 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday October 7 - October 14 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The cost of this course is $59 with the option to purchase the textbook for an additional $25.
*Registered student may bring one guest at no additional charge; registered student and guest will share one book. A second book may be purchased for an additional $25