Continuing Education: Retirement Planning Today Course
The Retirement Planning Today course provides participants with information to help them make informed decisions about their retirement plans.
The class will meet on March 23 and March 30 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the 800 building. The cost per participant is $49 and includes a financial planning and retirement textbook with worksheets. Advance registration is required. To register, visit https://rpt.rsvp.courses/Register/CourseInfo or call (843) 300-1895.
Topics covered during the course:
- Create a plan to retire early
- Integrate your finances with your goals and values
- Use new tax law changes to your advantage
- Properly allocate your assets within your employer retirement plan
- Use five investment strategies to help minimize risks and maximize returns
- Know what questions to ask when evaluating insurance coverage
- Make sure your estate plan still functions properly under new tax laws