Fall FAFSA Day: November 12 Virtual Session
Planning to attend college next fall? Join Aiken Technical College (ATC), University of South Carolina Aiken (UofSC Aiken), and the SC Commission on Higher Education (CHE) on Thursday, November 12 for a Fall FAFSA Day virtual session.
Financial aid staff from ATC and UofSC Aiken will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to answer questions about financial aid and to assist with completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Virtual session participants have the option to video chat or dial-in. No registration is required.
To join by video chat: https://usca-edu.zoom.us/j/99210916282
To join by dialing-in: (646) 558-8656 and enter the following meeting ID when prompted: 992 1091 6282
Attendees will need the below information to complete the 2021-22 FAFSA, which covers fall 2021 through summer 2022. Those who are dependent students will need to bring information for their parent(s)/guardian(s) as well.
- FSA ID to sign electronically (Create your FSA ID: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa)
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number (if you have one)
- Alien Registration number (if not a U.S. citizen)
- 2019 federal tax information or tax returns such as:
- W-2 information
- IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
- Foreign tax return
- Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Records of any untaxed income such as:
- Child support
- Interest income
- Veterans non-education benefits
- Information on other assets such as:
- Savings and checking account balances
- Investments, including stocks, bonds and real estate (not including the home in which you live)
- Business and farm assets
For more information about Fall FAFSA Days or the documents needed, please call (803) 508-7246 or email email@example.com.