Masks Required on Aiken Technical College Campus Effective August 18, 2021
(Update as of August 18, 2021)
Effective August 18, Aiken Technical College students, faculty, staff, and campus guests are required to wear face masks or appropriate face coverings while in public spaces on campus, regardless of vaccination status.
This additional precaution is part of the College’s efforts to provide a safe campus environment and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in the communities in which we live and serve.
If you need a mask, you may get one from any of the following areas on campus:
- 100/200 Building: Enrollment Services Center
- 700/800 Building: Student Success Center
- 900 Building: The Hub (ATC Bookstore)
- 1000/1100 Building: Library and Academic & Student Affairs Office
- 1200/1300/1400 Building: 1300 level lobby area
- 1700 Building: Office reception area
- 1800 Building: Lobby reception area
In addition to wearing face masks or appropriate face coverings, please continue to:
- Frequently wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when it is not possible to wash your hands;
- Notify your supervisor (employees) or instructor (students) if you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19; and
- Practice physical distancing when possible.
Those who are not vaccinated, but are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, are encouraged to consider doing so as part of the community’s effort to slow the spread of COVID-19.
For more information about COVID-19 or the vaccine, please visit: