Nursing and Health Sciences Information Session: October 26
Interested in a future career in healthcare? Join us for a Nursing and Health Sciences Information Session on Thursday, October 26 at 5:30 p.m. in the amphitheater (Building 700).
Attendees will receive an overview of Aiken Technical College’s health sciences and nursing programs, tour labs, meet faculty, and learn about next steps.
Click here to sign up to attend the information session.
Programs to be featured:
- Emergency Medical Services (EMT/Paramedic)
- Expanded Duty Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Health Sciences Transfer Pathways
- Registered Nursing (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN)
- LPN to RN Transition Pathway
- Patient Care Technician