Spring 2023 Community Job Fair
Aiken Technical College will have its Spring Community Job Fair on Wednesday, March 22, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the campus gymnasium (900 building).
The event is open to the public.
Employers interested in participating should complete the online registration by Friday, March 17. For more information, contact Jeff Boehl at (803) 508-7467 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating employers (as of January 25):
- Aiken County Public Schools
- Aiken Staffing / Job Shop
- All Ways Caring HomeCare
- Augusta Richmond County
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beazley, Realtors
- BTD SC
- Center for Primary Care
- Charleston County Sheriff's Office
- City of North Augusta
- DayBreak Adult Care Services
- Ellefson Transportation Group / ADSI Moving Systems
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Gentiva Hospice
- Georgia Department of Corrections
- GL Williams & Daughter Trucking, Inc.
- Lexington County Sheriff's Dept
- Lexington Medical Center
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- North Augusta Public Safety
- One Way Wireless Construction
- Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office
- Orangeburg Public Safety
- Owen Steel Company INC
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Powell Asset Protection Agency
- Richmond County School System
- Savannah River Nuclear Solutions
- SC Dept of Parks Recreation and Tourism
- Sizemore Inc.
- South Carolina Department of Corrections
- South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services
- South Carolina Highway Patrol
- South Carolina State Transport Police
- Tri-Development Center of Aiken County, Inc.
- US Army
- US Fibers
- Zeus Industrial Products