Aiken Technical College offers a variety of career development services to prospective and current students as well as graduates. Our services are designed to link educational planning with career success. Career Services staff members are certified Global Career Development Facilitators with experience in helping students of all ages. Services are provided free of charge.
Career Guidance Services
Would you like to explore your career options? Visit us for assistance with the following:
- Discovering how your personal interests, values, and abilities relate to the world of work
- Understanding career clusters in relation to personality type and temperament
- Setting clear, achievable, and relevant goals
- Identifying strategies for success
Employment Preparation Services
Do you need help with packaging your education and experience for an effective job search? Visit us for assistance with the following:
- Building a résumé
- Writing a cover letter
- Identifying resources for your job search
- Preparing for job interviews
- Identifying current job openings
Career Services also provides workshops on career guidance and employment preparation.
Employment Search Services
We now have the College central Network with access to Resume Builder, Portfolios, Podcasts, Videos, Career & Job Search Documents and Articles. Access by Clicking each model on the College Central graphic.