Aiken Technical College continues to monitor developments regarding COVID-19. As always, our primary concerns are the safety and well-being of our students, employees, and campus guests.
The College is open and ready to serve our students and the community!
This page will be updated as new information is available.
Health & Safety Measures
The College is taking several actions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our campus community. Although these actions do not completely eliminate the risks related to COVID-19, we believe that we can greatly reduce possible risks with everyone doing their part to prevent the spread of germs.
- The College is frequently cleaning and disinfecting public spaces and frequently shared items.
- Signage is located throughout the campus emphasizing social distancing, proper hand washing, and other preventive measures.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located in all campus buildings.
- Plexiglas guards are located in high-traffic areas on campus.
- One-way entrances and exits for select areas on campus.
Students, employees, and campus guests should also follow the below guidelines while on campus:
- Wear a face mask, or appropriate face covering, at all times while in public areas.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer when it is not possible to wash your hands.
- Please be patient while using services or visiting offices on campus. Room capacities for several areas have been reduced in order to properly observe social distancing. This may result in a wait time to receive some services.
- Students, employees, and campus guests should not come to campus if they are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms or have recently interacted with a known COVID-19 patient. Employees should notify their supervisor. Students should notify their instructor.
The below list provides links to learn more about COVID-19, health and safety guidelines, and other resources.