Aiken Technical College continues to monitor developments regarding the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, our primary concerns are the safety and well-being of our students, employees, and campus guests.
The College is open and ready to serve our students and the community!
- Cashier’s Office: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fridays
- Enrollment Services Center: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fridays
- Library: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Student Success Center: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fridays
- Test Center (by appointment only): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fridays (Email email@example.com or call (803) 508-7488 to schedule an appointment.)
- The Hub (ATC Bookstore): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday
This page will be updated as new information is available.
Health & Safety Measures
The College is taking several actions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our campus community. Although these actions do not completely eliminate the risks related to COVID-19, we believe that we can greatly reduce possible risks with everyone doing their part to prevent the spread of germs.
- The College is frequently cleaning and disinfecting public spaces and frequently shared items.
- Signage is located throughout the campus emphasizing social distancing, proper hand washing, and other preventive measures.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located in all campus buildings.
- Plexiglas guards are located in high-traffic areas on campus.
- One-way entrances and exits for select areas on campus.
Students, employees, and campus guests should also follow the below guidelines while on campus:
- Wear a face mask, or appropriate face covering, at all times while in public areas.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer when it is not possible to wash your hands.
- Please be patient while using services or visiting offices on campus. Room capacities for several areas have been reduced in order to properly observe social distancing. This may result in a wait time to receive some services.
- Students, employees, and campus guests should not come to campus if they are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms or have recently interacted with a known COVID-19 patient. Employees should notify their supervisor. Students should notify their instructor.
The below list provides links to learn more about COVID-19, health and safety guidelines, and other resources.