Accounts are activated when students have been accepted to the college. Students who cannot log in can use the following to aid in the process:
What is my username?
- To find your user name, use our secure form on the MyATC Find My Username page.
- Select Find My User Name, enter birthday and Student ID or Social Security.
- Make a note of your user name located at the top of the screen.
Need to activate or reset your password?
- If you have forgotten your password, it can be reset by going to our MyATC Password Change page.
- Select Reset/Change My Password, enter birthday and Student ID or Social Security. Create a password.
- All passwords must contain 8-16 characters and combine uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and numbers. Passwords should not include common words or names.
- Once the password request is submitted, you should see a message at the top of the screen that the password was successful.
- Select MyATC Portal to log on. You may also return to myatc.atc.edu to sign in.
Login to MyATC Portal
MyATC Portal is a secure interactive Web application that enables students to use WebAdvisor (allows one to view information about their ATC academic and financial records), access email, Blackboard and department sites. After applying to Aiken Technical College, prospective students and current students will have access to MyATC Portal. To access Self Service and Student Planning, log into MyATC Portal.
You may find a full listing of sites relevant to students on the Student Resources page.
If you have your MyATC Portal account created, you will have an academic email. You can access this email account using the link ATC.EDU Email found at the top of the MyATC Portal page. The account will use the same username and password as your MyATC Portal account, and the email address is in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org.