These courses blend online instruction with hands-on lab experience, clinicals, and/or testing.
Education To Go
ATC has partnered with Education To Go, a developer and provider of interactive online courses to bring you non-credit certificate courses over the Internet. The topics below are arranged by subject area. For a complete list visit their website at Ed2go.com
- Accounting and Finance
- Computer Applications
- Design and Composition
- Healthcare and Medical
- Language and Arts
- Law and Legal
- Personal Development
- Teaching and Education
- Writing and Publishing
Education To Go Career Training
Anywhere, anytime learning! Designed to provide the workforce skills necessary to acquire professional caliber positions for many in-demand occupations. Ed2Go in partnership with Aiken Technical College offers the following online certificate programs: For a complete listing visit: Ed2Go: Online Career Training Courses.
- Healthcare and Fitness
- Business and Professional
- IT and Software Development
- Management and Corporate
- Media and Design
- Hospitality and Service Industry
- Skilled Trades and Industrial
- Sustainable Energy and Going Green
- Career Online High School
JER Online Continuing Workforce Ed Courses and Certificates
JER Online lists over 1000+, cost affordable, non-credit Continuing Workforce Courses and Certificates. No ordinary courses--JER Online courses and certificates are industry developed. They are cost affordable. This means that you are going to have access to the same e-learning that business and industry uses for their employee training.
- Start anytime or on a fixed time schedule
- Access your course anytime from anywhere for fast completion
- JER Online offers discounted pricing for employee group enrollments
- As an extra added value and bonus, students will have 1 year access to their online courses, post course completion (applies to self-directed corporate developed courses only)
Consider the following subject areas:
- Writers at Work for Business
- Application and Game Development
- Compliance OSHA, EPA, DOT
- Professional Development Certificates
- Life Support Certificates
- Programming Languages
- Digital Media Design
- Ethics and Criminal Law
- Medical Professions
- HR Certification
- Professional Bartending
Hundreds of more courses are available. Click here to get started today!
JER Online Techwriter-Certification
Are you interested in enrolling in technical writing classes that come with an accredited university credential upon successful completion? Here is what you need to know about techwriter-certification technical writing courses. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of technical writers is expected to grow 18 percent, or faster than the average for all occupations, from now to 2018 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)
What are the benefits of enrolling in technical writing courses and classes from Techwriter Certification?
- Techwriter-Certification will prepare you for a career in the technical writing field or help you sharpen and advance your present workplace skills.
- Our Technical Writing courses are taught by technical writing faculty with substantial industry experience. You will learn from working experts.
- The Techwriter-Certification program is a perfect solution for those in industry or someone interested in starting a new consulting and technical writing business.
- Those who complete their course of study will earn a Technical Writing Certificate from a prestigious accredited university complete with university watermark, your name, and title of the Technical Writing Certificate Program. Non-credit transcripts are available.
- Engage in an Anytime-Anywhere Learning Model. You do not have to meet at a specific time, but will still have contact with your technical writing instructor.
- Techwriter-Certification courses are consistently recognized by industry for meeting job required training.
Click here to enroll today!
ATC has partnered with ProTrain, an online training provider dedicated to quality educational services at an affordable cost. ProTrain offers numerous online courses in 11 main program areas:
- Accounting/ Financial Services
- Career and Services
- Desktop Skills/Computer Applications
- Green/Renewable Energy
- Healthcare/Allied Health
- Industrial and Skilled Trades
- Information Technology Certifications
- Law and Legal
- Programming/Web Design and Development
Click here to get started!