Please communicate with your instructor and email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in finding local hotspots.
The College is providing free Wi-Fi services from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily in parking lot 7 next to the Security building. Guidelines for using this service:
- You must bring your own device. There will be no access to campus buildings, with the exception of the restrooms located adjacent to the parking lot.
- You must not leave your vehicle. The only exception is to utilize the available restrooms. Prohibited activities include standing outside of your vehicle for an extended period of time and wandering around campus.
- No more than three people should be grouped together. Social distancing guidelines still apply.
- Gathering in other campus parking lots or spaces is prohibited.
This area will be patrolled by ATC Campus Security and they will also enforce social distancing guidelines. Security personnel reserve the right to ask those not following campus rules or social distancing guidelines to leave campus.
*The availability of this service is subject to change based on any new guidelines established by the South Carolina Governor’s Office or public health officials.
How to Access MyATC Wi-Fi:
- Access Wi-Fi connections from your mobile device or laptop.
- Select “MyATC Wi-Fi” from the available networks.
- Once connected, open your browser of choice, type in a web address, and the “MyATC Wi-Fi” login screen will appear.
- Faculty, staff, and students must login using their MyATC Account credentials (username/password) normally used to access computers on campus.