Veterans qualify for many benefits and special services including:
- Special scholarships that assist with cost-of-living expenses
- Fluor Cost of Living Expense Grant:
This grant is need-based and is awarded to military veterans and active-duty service members to assist with the cost of attending school and living expenses. The College will award on an as-needed basis to qualified and selected applicants while funds are available.
- Bridge the Gap Veterans Scholarship:
Applications for this scholarship are accepted November 1 through March 1 every year. Bridge the Gap provides military veteran students with funds to support their education goals while attending Aiken Technical College and is awarded each fall.
- Federal Financial Aid for tuition, fees and books
- ATC Foundation Scholarships
- Veterans to Careers - Work co-op opportunities exclusively for veterans
ATC Organizations and Resources
- Aiken County Veterans Affairs - (803) 642-1545
- Department of Veterans Affairs – 1-888-442-4551
- Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation - (706) 650-5655
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation - (803) 641-7630
- Verification of Enrollment – 1-877-823-2378
- Veteran’s Vocational Rehabilitation – 1-800-827-1000